Changes in Editroid since 2.0:
- Built-in ROM expander – Does not come with a warranty on hacked ROMs. (For example, glitches the title screen on MDbTroid.)
- Add/delete rooms and structures – (You know, without breaking the ROM.)
- Improved physics preview – Easier to see bombable blocks, invisible walls, and everything else.
- Slightly improved “Pointer Explorer” – I don’t know if anyone but me uses this, but it now shows more data, and lists it in the order it appears in the ROM.
- Advanced palette editor – Allows editing of all level palette data. (Useful mainly for Samus’ colors, the normal palette editor covers all your other bases.)
- Item Data Disassembler – (Largely useless) Gives item data in a format that can be assembled, for hand-editing and relocating data, for hardcore nerds.
- Advanced item editor – Complete item editing freedom.
- General bug fixes, UI changes – One thing I’ll point out is that, since a common question is how to use empty map spaces, I’ve made this very trivial.